8.11.14

Getting There


 Scuba biker jacket, leather pleat skirt, mesh t-shirt all c/o Dressabelle
Sandal heels - New Look
Lips - Dior Addict Lipstick in Paris

I'm in the final week of my school semester. Ahh...how time flies. I know I always write about the weather and school, which sound like really boring topics to be writing about here but truth is my life pretty much revolves around them. When life is turning into a routine, I try to perk myself up by trying new things, like listening to new music, changing up my room a bit or try new styles. I am always armed in layers when in school because of the overly blasted air conditioner, so outerwear is an item which I'm always on the hunt for more. This scuba biker jacker is a great alternative to leather ones I own. Not only it's slightly more soft and breathable, powder pink is also a cute colour to do especially when I'm not even a pink person to begin with. It's pretty subtle and I find salmon/ pink tones work wonderfully with blue all the time, hence the blue pleats. Pretty pleased with this combination I'd say! Besides outfits, I've been listening to a lot of rap music lately. For some strange reason it really helps me focus when I'm working. Alright, enough for now. Catch up on Instagram, gotta work now! #werk