18.7.14

Clean Citrus






 Peplum off shoulder top - c/o Dressabelle
White jeans - borrowed
Soiree lucite sandal heels - Jeffrey Campbell
Trapeze pearl earrings - c/o O'ORO

As I have pretty narrow shoulders, off-shoulder styles either fit limply or falls off completely. That explains how I'm rarely seen in tubes. Anyone shares the same issue? White they look alluring on bronzed beauties with a toned physique, I pretty much end up looking like a stick swallowed by a massive blanket. Hence, a mash up of structured bustier-meets-off-shoulder-peplum is my better match. In additional, the subtle straps are a great help too! Oh, and the best part is the padded bust of the top which means there's no need to fuss around with unnecessary bra straps. Accessorising with lucite heels and clean white bottoms, the outfit stays light hearted and until fall comes, I'll play around with similar colour palettes. The citrusy colour of the top is an absolute delight to wear in summer, keeping the dainty style practical for a regular day out. Anyway, not many people are aware that I have a pretty hunched back and I tend to slouch a lot, especially when I'm tired. Years of neglecting the importance of a good posture had caused me backaches and an not so ideal back. Just as how getting a manicure done would stop the nasty habit of chewing on nails, perhaps, just perhaps, getting myself into back revealing tops like this would too force a straight posture at all times. #hopeful

Photos by Huiyi.